----- -----
SADNESS
Suaza a river in
sandy beach there is a big old tree and already dead, naked and solitary watchtower
appears from afar.
a quiet afternoon
For a long time
the road map layout,
her large eyes full of sadness.
I watched with deep quiet
until finally questioned her, saying:
Do your eyes shed tears
your nest leaving and your affections?. . .
Or the treacherous journey
death hurt your sweet companion?. . .
Or was he left and now you
vague without faith crossing forests?. . .
Or do you feel that you are looking for and called
or in the distance you see him?. . .
Why do not you answer me?. . .
Why are you in your sadness,
loneliness and grief?. . .
Ah. . . how alike are afflicted bird,
our desolation, our torment!
I am a pilgrim ave
quietly exhaling my
complaints because no one understands my sorrow.
oasis of hope and peace;
and I raise my eyes to the heavens!
and laments from his bed.
NA)
0 comments:
Post a Comment